- Reservations can be made by calling 501.991.3600.
- A $500.00 deposit, due upon booking, confirms your houseboat reservation and is applied to your rental fee.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, a rental agreement will be mailed and is due back in our office along with the balance of the rental fee 60 days prior to departure or reservation cancels.
- If reservation is made less than 60 days prior to departure, the full amount of rental fee is due at time reservation is made.
- At time of departure, a $2000.00 damage deposit will be collected if you decide to Captain the houseboat. No deposit is required if you take advantage of the FREE Captain Serive.
- Deposits and rental payments can be made by major credit cards, cash, Traveler’s Check, money order, or certified check.
- Make checks payable to "Wake Zone" and mail to: Wake Zone Inc., 1649 N Crystal Springs Road, Royal, AR 71968.
- Must be 21 years of age with valid driver's license.
- Must have a valid major credit card.
- Sorry, no pets please. A boarding service is nearby, ask for details.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the boat.
- Check-in between 3 P.M. and 5 P.M. on first day of departure.
- Check-out between 9 A.M. and 10 A.M. on last day of cruise.
- We supply linens, towels, wash clothes, comforters and 2 pillows per bed at no extra charge.
- Satellite receiver is included at no charge.
- We do not provide a damage waiver, renter is responsible for all damages.
- Rental fees do not include tax, Corps fee, and fuel.
- All houseboats are full of fuel at time of departure.
- Gas cans or marine/car batteries are not permitted.
- Personal barbeque grills are not permitted on boats.
- Rates subject to change.
Any cancellation made prior to 60 days of rental period will receive deposit less $100 facilitating fee and if paid by credit card an additional 3% credit card processing fee. All cancellations made less than 60 days of rental period will lose total deposit and rental fees.